Basalt thermal insulation cord (HIBC).
Heat-insulating basalt cord (HIBC), consists of a core made of canvases of staple superfine basalt fibers and a braid of the core with a cross-braided basalt thread or basalt roving.
The cord is produced by the following brands:
Heat-insulating basalt cord HIBC is an alternative replacement for asbestos cord, as it is environmentally friendly and does not emit carcinogenic substances.
- High heat-, sound-insulating and noise-absorbing properties;
- High mechanical properties: strength and wear resistance due to high-quality long fibers and uniform braiding;
- Chemical resistance to acids, alkalis and other aggressive media;
- Vibration resistance;
- High application temperature;
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic
- Non-flammable, fireproof, fireproof;
- Ease of installation, low specific weight.
You can check the cost by phone
+7 920 841-11-04;
+7 920 841-10-14
or by writing to us by e-mail
|Name indicators||Value for stamps|
|Density, kg / m3, no more||450||270||180||130||120||100||100|
| Thermal conductivity,
W / m K, no more, at an average temperature:
(25 ± 5) ° С
(125 ± 5) ° С
(300 ± 5) ° С
|Leachability in terms of Na2O per 5000 cm2, mg, no more||5|
|Content of chlorine ions per 10000 cm2,%, no more||0.03|
|Humidity,%, no more||1|
|Cord Brand||Diameter, mm||Quantity in a bay (reel), linear meters|
Coils (bobbins) of HIBC cord are packed in plastic wrap.
The packed cord should be stored in closed, dry rooms with a relative humidity of no more than 85% in stacks, the stack height should not exceed two meters.
The HIBC cord is transported by any type of covered transport that protects against moisture and contamination in accordance with the rules for the carriage of goods in force for this type of transport.